ZonG is most emerging and fastest growing Telecom operator in the country and in this post, I a going to write about How to Check Balance on ZonG. ZonG users can find their balance simply using a USSD code can be dialed from any phone (doesn’t matter whether it is smart of the normal mobile phone). Once the request is placed the company redirect that request with an automated response which informs users about their current balance.
How to check balance with Zong Balance Check Code
There are two ways to check balance from ZonG
- Dialing USSD Code
- Using ZonG App
The company has also been awarded the PTA award for being No.1 Operator in voice and internet services.
SEE ALSO: One Typing Error cost Amazon $150 Million
ZonG is among top telecom operators in the country and it is Pakistan’s first and largest 4G providing network covering 100+ cities with their 4G services. While others were planning to launch 3G ZonG has plans to set up their 4G sites in Pakistan. Not Just that in my experience ZonG is best when it comes to the Internet their services are reliable and speed is amazing.
We have written posts about Zong Call Packages, Zong 3G & 4G Internet Packages Now we are going to see How to check balance using ZonG in any phone.
How to Check Balance using USSD (Charges Apply)
Zong enables you to your remaining cash credit stacked up against your mobile subscription. The option has been made available to all of the Zong Prepaid. Just dial the code given below and you will receive a company automatically-generated response that would tell you about your remaining balance.
|Balance||Minor Company Charges||*222#|
- All Zong Prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website
How to Check Balance using My Zong (Free)
My Zong App is a One-Stop Destination for Managing your Zong Account, Checking remaining free resources, Activate/Deactivate bundles or Packages, Check internet History Details, Recharge Your Account, Get Recommendations for Internet Bundles, Entertainment & much more.
Now you can log in up to 5 numbers simultaneously with simple steps.
- Download and Install My ZonG App by clicking on Download button below
- Signup/Sign in using your ZonG number
- Once Signed you are presented with a menu including options like (My Account, Usage Details, Data Manager, Call History, Bundles and Packages etc) select My Account and You will be able to check your Balance without any cost.
- That was it. If you think we missed something or if you want us to do research on something particular please mention in comments below.